Update 1.1 - The one that had a few issues.


Update version 1.1 is live!

I have to admit it was a bit of an ordeal, mainly down to the fact that:

a) This was my first time pushing an update out.

b) I was try out some new automation scripts.

I'm pretty sure I made the mistake of timing everything to release at a certain point, where I probably should have uploaded the final builds, disabled them and then activated them on the release time.

I did also have the issue where I'd forgot to remove certain bits of code which caused the key part of the update to not work at all, which was a bit of a blunder on my part.

So things I've learnt from this update:

  1. Push the final builds out the night before release day.
  2. Double and triple check my code.
  3. Market even more.
  4. If I'm pushing builds using an automation tool, make sure that I know what it would do.

Version 1.1:

  • Halloween theme added.
  • Halloween items added.
  • Various bug fixes I introduced in the first version.
  • Added a secret or two...

Files

Best Garden - Linux 44 MB
30 days ago
Best Garden - MacOS 55 MB
30 days ago
Best Garden - Windows 41 MB
30 days ago

Get Best Garden

Buy Now$5.00 USD or more

Leave a comment

Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.